- Fully cast turbo that is manufactured to Dinan specifications with an upgraded thrust system thereby avoiding lengthy turnaround times caused by a core exchange program.
- Larger billet compressor/impeller wheel that allows ~30% greater flow over stock which then enables additional boost to be realized while retaining efficiency.
- Turbo assembly is compatible with electric wastegate vehicles only.
- Peak power w/ DPT (M2): 446 BHP @ 6500 RPM and 458 LB-FTs @ 4500 RPM with max gains of 101 BHP @ 6500 RPM and 86 LB-FTs @ 4500 RPM when coupled with other Dinan Performance upgrades on 93 octane.
- Peak power w/ Flash (Non-M2): 436BHP @ 6500 RPM and 472 LB-FTs @ 3000 RPM and a max gain of 135 BHP @ 4500 RPM and 172 LB-FTs @ 3000 RPM when coupled with other performance upgrades on 93 octane..
- Dinan Installation instructions detail a procedure which is quicker than BMW's turbo replacement procedure saving the end-user money and time at the shop (Applicable to RWD vehicles only).
- Includes o-rings and gaskets needed for complete installation on a RWD vehicle only. If installing on an xDrive vehicle Dinan P/N D313-0117 is required for additional installation hardware.
- Factory matching new car warranty (4yr/50k) when run in Dinan specification.
- 50 State Emissions legal; CARB EO # D-176-52.
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle