With increased power comes increased demand on the fueling system to satiate that demand. The stock fuel pump is incapable of delivering consistent fuel flow at low fuel tank levels for high output applications under heavy load resulting in the possibility of inconsistent power delivery when the car is pushed. Dinan's upgraded fuel pump enhances the pump's ability to draw fuel and allows full flow of fuel to the engine during high demand operation. This means that at no time will you suddenly experience a loss of power due to inadequate fuel supply and you can push the car hard continuously during a track event or other high demand application without fear. Perhaps best of all is the Dinan modified fuel pump can be properly controlled by the stock DME resulting in no faults or warnings on the iDrive. Just consistent power all the way to redline. This is for the fuel pump upgrade kit for those that wish to modify their existing fuel pump with Dinan supplied components. For those wishing for a turn-key solution a fully modified pump is also available. RACING ONLY PRODUCT: Due to the nature of the intended use, Dinan Racing Products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship only. These products are not warranted against wear and/or failure under any circumstances. These products do not fall under the standard Dinan Limited Product Warranty. Racing-only parts may also affect the BMW warranty and emissions warranty.
- Allows consistent fuel flow to the engine during high demand operation.
- Stock DME can properly control the Dinan modified pump so no faults or warning are presented.
- Dinan components consist of CNC stainless steel adapters, stainless clamps, and high quality automobile grade submersible fuel hose.
- Includes O-Rings which must be replaced during pump installation.
- No other modifications needed.
- NO DINAN WARRANTY
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street