The KW V2 coilovers are intended for the experienced drivers who not only wish to adjust ride height, but also want to determine the rebound characteristics. Rebound dampening primarily controls the pitch and roll of the vehicle, especially in the low speed dampening range which directly influences handling and comfort. The rebound adjustment is externally adjustable via an adjustment spindle at the top of the shock.
Range of lowering is 1.2-2.3" in the front and 0.9-2.1" in the rear.
KW V2 kits offer:
- Stainless Steel "Inox-Technology"
- High quality component parts for durability
- Adjustable rebound dampening technology
- Lowering range approved by the TÜV
- Fully finished complete solutions