AFE Cold Side Charge Pipe (Automatic) 46-20239-B, BMW 335i / 435i / M235i (F30/F32/F22) RWD ONLY
- +13 HP / +13 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Automatic Transmission only
- Outflows factory intercooler tube by 18%
- Retains OE style throttle body and intercooler quick connect made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- 2-1/2" to 3" Cold-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- 1/8" NPT ports, are provided for connecting pressure sensors or water methanol injection
- 5-Ply Polyester Reinforced Silicone coupling for strength
- Includes premium stainless steel clamps for a secure fit
- Works with OE intercooler
- Includes hardware for a hassle-free installation
Includes stainless steel clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-Ply polyester reinforced silicone hump coupling for strength.
Constructed of 2-1/2" to 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth transition mandrel bends decrease turbulence which increases horsepower and torque while lowering EGT's. The high-temp wrinkle-black powder-coating insulates the tube from engine heat and protects the tube from corrosion. Two 1/8" NPT ports are provided for sensors or water-methanol injection.
Unique aluminum laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Note:This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
**Does not fit X Drive**