- Constructed from 100% TIG-welded, 3" into 2-1/2" mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing
- Incorporates a 3into 2-1/2
- dual exit mitered split
- Utilizes dual high flow transverse mufflers for an aggressive sound
- Includes dual 3-1/2" diameter, black, stainless steel tips with laser-etched aFe power logos
- Uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle free installation Test results
- In testing, the cat back exhaust produced a max gain of +11 horsepower and +17 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno* (tested on 2011 BMW 335i N55) aFe power introduces the MACH Force-XP cat-back exhaust system for the 2011-2013 BMW 335i (E90/92) with the L6-3.0L (t) N55 .
This system is constructed from 100% TIG-welded, mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel 3" into dual 2-1/2" tubing and incorporates a mitered merge for optimum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improved throttle response. In testing, the cat-back exhaust system produced a max gain of +11 horsepower and +17 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno* (tested on 2011 BMW 335i N55). Included in this exhaust system are dual high flow transverse mufflers for increased flow and performance across the power band while maintaining a great tone. To finish off this system are dual aFe laser etched, 3-1/2" black 304 stainless steel tips for an aggressive style.
Aggressive Sound: This system includes dual free-flowing transverse mufflers to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
Mitered Split: This system utilizes a mitered split to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow. 304 Stainless Steel Construction: This system is constructed of durable mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength, eliminating cracking. Simple
Installation: This MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation. Leak-Free Seal: High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface. Dual 304 SS Tips: This system includes dual, black, 3-1/2" diameter, 304 stainless steel tips w/laser-etched aFe power logos for an aggressive style.
|2011-2011||BMW||335i||(E90) N55 Engine||L6 3.0L (t)||Gas|
|2011-2013||BMW||335i||(E92) N55 Engine||L6 3.0L (t)||Gas|