We are proud to introduce the Speed Logic BMW S55 3" Stainless Steel Catless Race Downpipes for the BMW M2 Competition, BMW M3, BMW M4 vehicle model(s)! Our Downpipes feature a full 3" Diameter and Stainless Steel 304 material for the best flow available in the market. Speed Logic Downpipes are one of the best price to performance modifications you can do for the S55 engine. These downpipes remove all restrictions caused by the OEM downpipe and allow the turbos to spool up faster, giving you more power. Additionally, this Downpipe gives you a deeper and louder sounding exhaust note. Power increase ranges from 30-35 Horsepower and 35-40+ Torque depending on your tuning, other modifications, and fueling. This product fits both Left Hand Drive (LHD) and Right Hand Drive (RHD) Vehicles without modifications.
A LIFETIME warranty is included with all Speed Logic Downpipes.
- Adds 30-35+ Horsepower (HP) and 35-40+ Torque (TQ) with adequate Tuning
- Removes restrictions within Factory exhaust system
- Provides Intoxicating Turbo sounds and deeper Exhaust note
- Full Stainless Steel 304 Materials
- 100% TIG welded
- All welds fully Backpurged with 100% Argon
- No welds are grinded or polished - we take pride in our welds!
- Box Contents: (2) Downpipes, Gasket and Downpipe Hardware included for Installation
- Includes Speed Logic LIFETIME warranty
THIS PRODUCT FITS THE FOLLOWING BMW VEHICLES/APPLICATIONS:
- 2015-2019 BMW M3 (F80 Sedan, S55 Engine)
- 2015-2019 BMW M4 (F82 Coupe, S55 Engine)
- 2015-2019 BMW M4 (F83 Convertible, S55 Engine)
- 2018-2020 BMW M2 Competition or M2 CS (F87 Coupe, S55 Engine)
- This product fits both Left Hand Drive (LHD) and Right Hand Drive (RHD) Vehicles without modifications
TUNING: We recommend using one of the following Tuning suites as adequate tuning options to accompany this product:
- ProTuningFreaks bootmod3 for S55 Engines
- MHD Flasher for S55 Engines
- ECUTek Flashing Suite for S55 Engines
*NOTE: Speed Logic Downpipes are for OFFROAD USE ONLY and not available for sale in California and other states with emissions testing.