True performance, durability, and attractive weight advantages with innovative features places the Active Autowerke E9X BMW M3 exhaust in a class of its own. This system is constructed from 100% 304-stainless steel and features adjustable Active Autowerke double walled tips, making it ideal both for 2-door and 4-door models (also allows for cleaner fitment with diffusers).
This system uses factory style flanges making it a complete bolt on system that requires no cutting or welding. The system is a straight-through design providing substantial improvements to gas flow over the factory exhaust.
The sound is unobtrusive, with a rich mellow tone and delivers a solid 5+hp, with key gains in the mid-range. In addition, the Active Autowerke E9X M3 Signature Exhaust system features large 3" piping for maximum exhaust flow while maintaining enough back-pressure to result in horsepower increases across the entire RPM range.
The factory E9X M3 muffler features a Noise Canceling Chamber inside the muffler and Active Autowerke has retained this feature by adding two custom Active Autowerke noise canceling chambers (NCC)on each muffler to reduce/minimize the drone (the 'booming' noise some muffler emit at cruising speeds, ~3500 rpm).
The Active Autowerke E9X M3 Signature Exhaust System provides increase in horsepower, great sound and appearance making it a must for the true M3 enthusiasts.
- Large 3-inch mandrel bent piping for maximum flow
- Durable, 100% 304 brushed stainless steel
- Double-walled 76mm Signature stainless tips
- Revolutionary NCC -Noise Cancelling Chamber
- Adjustable Tips with Embossed Active Autowerke Logo
- Improved power & torque throughout entire RPM band
- Gains of 5+ HP over stock configuration; Additional HP with our programmed software
- BMW factory style hardware makes a truly easy installation with no need for cutting or re-welding
- Weighs 40 Lbs vs. the factory of 55.1 Lbs.
- Fitment for Coupe,Convertible and Sedans
- Complete illustrated instruction manual
- Two year warranty
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles