AFE Bladerunner Intercooler Upgrade (W/Charge Pipe) 46-20152-B, 2007-2010 BMW 335i
- Up to +13 HP / +11 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains & 12 degree temperature drop without any tuning
- 2-1/2" Billet aluminum inlet and outlet for superior strength & durability
- Incorporates the factory style quick connect adaptor for the hot side intercooler tube
- 5" Bar and plate core design that is about 10% larger than stock
- This intercooler is 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for strength and durability
- 1/8" NPT ports, are provided for connecting pressure sensors or water methanol injection
- 5-Ply polyester reinforced silicone lower hose with metal inserts to withstand extreme amounts of boost pressure
- Absolutely no cutting or modifications are needed for the installation of this intercooler kit
This BladeRunner Intercooler represents the next generation of intercoolers. Designed specifically for the 2007-2010 BMW 335i (E9X) L6-3.0L (tt) N54 engines, this BladeRunner intercooler utilizes a 5" bar and plate core design. This design outflows the factory tube and fin core design, while the 3/16" TIG-Welded end tanks offer superior strength and durability. In testing, this intercooler showed gains up to +12 horsepower and +12 lbs. x ft., also dropping the intake air temperature up to 12 degrees without any type of tune. End Tanks: The unique BladeRunner end tanks are constructed out of 3/16" thick aluminum plates and include two 1/8" NPT ports for sensors or water-methanol injection. 5" Bar and Plate Core Design: The use of the bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow and increased heat dissipation over the much smaller tube and fin design used by the factory. This intercooler also features 2-1/2" inlet/outlet connections compatible with the factory hot side intercooler tube. TIG-Welded: 100% TIG-Welded inside and out by a certified craftsmen for strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds while reducing stress cracks. Pressure Tested: The BladeRunner Intercooler is test pressure rated at 200psi.
Perfect Fit: Utilizes the factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation. Fits aFe's intercooler tube upgrade kit (46-20159-B). This kit will not work with the factory cold side intercooler tubing.
Note: This intercooler kit is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
|(E90/E92/E93) N54 Engine
|L6 3.0L (tt)
|(E90/E92) N54 Engine
|L6 3.0L (tt)