- +15 HP / +13 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by up to +10%
- High Quality One-Piece Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Inlet
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Lightweight high gloss, clear-coated 2 x 2 twill-weave carbon fiber trim on housing for styling
- Pro 5R oiled 5-Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum Performance
- Unique Filter-to-Housing Interface (Patent Pending) for Easy Installation
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing w/ Auxiliary Inlet:
The smooth one-piece high quality sealed housing with auxiliary air inlet is used to eliminate the use of multiple-piece housings and ensure the coolest air intake charge available. A large, clear sight window is used for a hassle-free filter inspection and an aggressive style. Unique Filter-to-Housing Interface (Patent Pending).
Carbon Fiber Trim On Housing:
This Momentum GT intake system offers carbon fiber trim on housing to give that motorsport appearance. This cover overlay is constructed of lightweight high gloss, clear-coated 2 x 2 twill-weave carbon fiber.
High Quality Tube:
This system uses a high quality, dyno-tuned intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
Large 5-Layer Performance Air Filter:
The Momentum GT intake is designed around an oil-free, large 7-1/2" tall inverted top 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance. The unique air filter to housing interface (patent pending) allows for maximum filter size which increases the available air volume while simplifying the installation process.
Premium stainless steel clamp is used for strength while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- 2013-2016 BMW M135i (F20/F21) N55 Engine, non-US model L6 3.0L (t) Gas
- 2016-2018 BMW M2 (F87) N55 Engine L6 3.0L (t) Gas
- 2014-2016 BMW M235i (F22/F23) N55 Engine L6 3.0L (t) Gas
- 2015-2016 BMW M235i xDrive (F22/F23) N55 Engine L6 3.0L (t) Gas
- 2012-2015 BMW 335i (F30) N55 Engine L6 3.0L (t) Gas
- 2013-2015 BMW 335i xDrive (F30) N55 Engine L6 3.0L (t) Gas
- 2014-2016 BMW 335i GT xDrive (F34) N55 Engine L6 3.0L (t) Gas
- 2014-2016 BMW 435i (F36) N55 Engine L6 3.0L (t) Gas
- 2015-2016 BMW 435i Gran Coupe (F36) N55 Engine L6 3.0L (t) Gas
- 2014-2016 BMW 435i xDrive (F36) N55 Engine L6 3.0L (t) Gas
- 2015-2016 BMW 435i xDrive Gran Coupe (F36) N55 Engine L6 3.0L (t) Gas