- Don't let your Supra / BMW get bogged down by an overheating transmission.
- Stay ahead of the competition by pushing your Supra / BMW harder without worrying about transmission temps.
- Innovative Dual-Core Design (Industry Exclusive) vs. OEM Single Core - 240% Increase in Core Volume - 130% Increase in Fluid Capacity Compared to OEM (CSF 550ml vs. OEM ~240ml)
- 5.4mm Tall Multi-Louvered Fin vs. OEM 7mm - Two 16mm Stacked Cores = 32mm Core Width (44mm Overall Width) vs. OEM 15mm Core Width - Rear Cooler: 15 Rows vs. OEM 12 Rows - Front Cooler: Additional 12 Rows
- Made with CSF’s AC Condenser Technology Using a 1-Row Super-High Pressure 16mm 9-Channel Microtube for Optimal Oil Flow and Maximum Surface Area Contact
- 129mm Overall Height vs. OEM 125mm Allows for Maximum Performance Without Increasing Overall Surface Area or Blocking Airflow to Rest of Cooling System
- Utilizes OEM Top/Bottom Rubber Seals for Optimal Airflow
- OEM Style “Quick Connect” Inlet/Outlet Connections
- Drop-in Fit Requires No Modifications to Install
- Can be Installed With CSF’s High-Performance Heat Exchanger (CSF #8154) or with the OEM Cooling System
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Ideal for Road Racing, Drag Racing, and Vehicles With Increased Performance and/or Transmission Tuning
- 2020+ Toyota Supra (A90/A91)
- 2018+ G29 Z4 20i, 30i & M40i
- 2018+ G20 3-Series (320i, 330i, 330iX, M340i, M340iX)
- 2018+ G21 3-Series Touring (330i, 330iX, M340iX)
- OEM Part Number this replaces: 32910-WAA02 (Toyota) & 17219494828 (BMW)
The engineers over at CSF know cooling. So when it comes to keeping your transmission temps down as you push your Supra / BMW hard on the street or track, the CSF Transmission Cooler is the obvious choice. With an increase in cooling efficiency of ~30%, you can drive with confidence knowing you won't be damaging your expensive transmission due to overheating.