Dinan engineers designed the F10 BMW 535i exhaust to improve exhaust flow by reducing back pressure, resulting in increased power output and a great sporty sound that is civilized when you want it to be, and pleasantly aggressive under hard acceleration. Dinan also incorporates a Helmholtz chamber design that reduces resonance or"drone" at low RPM.
The system is built to exacting specifications to ensure the perfect fit using the factory hangers. It is made from 100% 16 gauge 304 stainless steel and will resist corrosion for years to come. The design features twin 89mm polished, or ceramic black, exhaust tips for a tasteful, high-performance look. The factory computer-controlled exhaust valve is eliminated.
- More Power: + 6 HP @ 6600 RPM, + 5 LB-FT @ 6600 RPM
- Helmholtz chamber to reduce drone
- Enjoyably louder, sportier sound
- Twin 89mm (3.5") laser engraved, polished or ceramic black exhaust tips
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles