Dinan engineers designed the BMW 330i/430i exhaust to improve exhaust flow by reducing back pressure, resulting in increased power output and a great sporty sound that is civilized when you want it to be, and pleasantly aggressive under hard acceleration. Like all Dinan exhausts our 330i/430i Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust is engineered to reduce low-RPM drone so the cabin of the vehicle is still intimate and not drowned in an excessively loud tone.
The system is built with ease in mind and utilizes a simple bolt-on installation with included mounting hardware. It is made from 100% 16 gauge 304 stainless steel and will resist corrosion for years to come. The design features twin 3" ceramic black or polished and laser engraved exhaust tips for a tasteful, high-performance look that yields a maximum performance gain of 4 horsepower and 3 ft-lbs of torque.
- More Power: + 4 HP @ 6600 RPM, + 3 LB-FT @ 6600 RPM
- Drone abatement technologies used to reduce cabin resonance
- Enjoyably louder, sportier sound
- Twin 76mm (3") laser engraved, polished or ceramic black exhaust tips
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles