- Direct fit for the 2012-2016 BMW F22/F30 Chassis
- Patent Pending
- 6” thick, angled step-core design optimized for maximum flow without fully obstructing other heat exchangers
- Max power gains of 10 whp and 8 wtq on stock tuning
- Drops intercooler outlet temperature by 45°F on stock tuning
- Optimal core design for maximum cooling efficiency with minimal pressure drop
- Intercooler core volume increased by 96%
- External fin surface area increased by 130%
- Header plate includes shroud specifically designed to seal against curved factory crash beam
- Retains factory quick-disconnect fittings for compatibility with stock piping
- Available in silver or black
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Make your Ultimate Driving Machine even more ultimate with the addition of the Mishimoto BMW 2012-2016 F22/F30 Chassis Performance Intercooler! From the factory, the N20/26 and N55 engines are a prowess of German engineering, but the stock intercooler unit poses as a weak link for your turbocharged Bimmer. The tube-and-fin design coupled with plastic end tanks makes for the perfect environment for heat to set up residence and throttle the power of your 2, 3, or 4-series, especially for those running a tune.
Mishimoto is here to unlock the full potential of your N20/26 and N55 engines with our Performance Intercooler specifically designed for the F22/F30 chassis. Our unique 6” thick step-core design adds a 115° angle to the top section to allow for additional charged air cooling without fully obstructing other heat exchangers. Tubes and fins are a thing of the past with this design as we engineered our intercooler with a bar-and-plate construction, optimizing this intercooler for heat dissipation with minimal pressure drop.
Coupled together, our features were able to drop intercooler outlet temperatures by 45°F, and add 10 whp and 8 wtq all on the stock tune of our 2017 M2 test vehicle. The BMW F22/F30 Performance Intercooler is available in silver or black and also includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Performance Intercooler
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
M2 owners will need to either remove or modify the front core support brace for installation. Please refer to the installation guide for proper modification instructions.