Skip to content
CSF M2 Race-Spec Oil Cooler
- Innovative 2-Core In-Series System
- Front Full-Size Core has 17 Cooling Tubes vs. OEM 15 Tubes
- Secondary In-Series Backside Cooler has an Additional 6 Rows of Cooling
- Made with CSF’s AC Condenser Technology Using a 1-Row Super-High Pressure 26mm Multi-Channel Microtube
- High-Density Multi-Louvered Fin Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- “Drop-in Fit” Requiring No Modifications to Install – Accepts All Attaching OEM Components Including Oil-Line Connections, Mounting Brackets and Shroud/Ducting
- World’s 1st and Only True “Plug-and-Play” Upgraded Engine Oil Cooler for the BMW N55 Engine in the BMW F87 M2 (2016+)
- Track Tested in 103℉ (115 ℉ Heat Index) – Max. Oil Temperature Achieved 240℉
- This is a Reduction from 275/280℉ Track Oil Temperatures (Limp Mode) When Testing with the Upgraded CSF Cooler on the Vehicle vs. the OEM Cooler
- Additional ½ Quart of Oil Required for Proper Fill-up During Installation (OEM Cooler 7 Qts./CSF’s Upgraded Race-Spec M2 Oil Cooler Requires ~7.5 Qts.)
- OEM #: 17217628056
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device