For the driver that demands the best out of their vehicle. The Dinan Adjustable Coil-Over Suspension was bred in the race lab but refined on the street for maximum versatility. No matter the environment, the traction that is bestowed upon the vehicle from the improved suspension will inspire new found confidence when running at higher speeds. Combined with a substantial reduction in body roll as well as reducing dive under braking and squat under acceleration. Dinan will guarantee you superior handling, performance, and comfort. Dinan's design implements threaded collars to allow the user to change the ride height. The end result is a sleek lowered stance that provides improved handling to go along with its stunning visual appearance. The springs combined with progressive bump stops and other components increase travel that allows the car to be lowered up to one inch in the front and 1-1/2 inches the rear. Suspension packers are included to fine-tune handling and comfort by changing the clearance of the progressive bump-stops, something no respectable race car is without. Components are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and black anodized for appearance and corrosion protection. Due to the extensive lowering possible and the increased suspension travel, the installer must carefully evaluate tire clearance under all situations. Safety will be compromised if all precautions are not taken. Dinan is not responsible for any property damage or injury.
- Threaded collars allow easy and precise front & rear vehicle height adjustments.
- Up to 1" of lowering in front and 1 1/2" of lowering in back are possible depending on tire clearance although 3/4" drop in front and a 1/2" drop in the rear is recommended to maintain a civilized ride.
- Spring rates are nearly 18% stiffer in front and 5% stiffer in the rear.
- Helper Springs are used in the rear to maintain proper suspension operation under droop conditions.
- Substantial reduction in body roll.
- Included suspension packers allow adjustment of bump-stop clearance to fine-tune handling and comfort.
- Dinan-spec progressive bump stops improve ride quality at lowered ride heights.
- Components are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and black anodized for a sporty appearance as well as corrosion protection.
- Stock upper spring mounts are utilized for quiet operation.