- ** This item is not eligible for return **
- For B58B30C 6-Cylinder only
- Products that affect or remove vehicle emissions equipment (Intakes, Manifolds, Tuners, etc) that do not have a CARB EO number may not be available for sale in the state of California. Please contact us if you are unsure if a product is available for sale in California.
- Pull ahead of the competition with an Eventuri Intake for your A90 Supra.
- Set your A90 Supra's engine bay apart from others.
- Get the best induction noise that is sure to turn heads as you drive by.
- Heat Shield with Gold Reflective Backing
- Carbon Fiber Inlet Tube with 111mm opening ID
- Silicon Coupler with OEM Specification Clamps
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Brackets
- Carbon Fiber Airbox with Dual Feeds
- CNC Machined Temperature Sensor Mount
- CNC Machined Breather adapter
- Bespoke High Flow Dry Cone Filter
- 2020+ Toyota A90 Supra
The MK5 Supra Eventuri intake has been developed to provide the turbo with a less restrictive flow path whilst maintaining low inlet temperatures. Heat and Volume are the main considerations when designing an intake for turbocharged engines. In the Supra, the intake system is located next to the exhaust manifold which rapidly heat soaks the engine bay. High temperatures are detrimental for engine performance as the turbo would have to build boost with heated, less dense air and so the only way to ensure IAT’s are kept to a minimum is for a fully sealed intake. This however, results in a restriction with only one stock air feed to draw air in from.