- ** This item is not eligible for return **
- G20 330i built after November 2018
- Products that affect or remove vehicle emissions equipment (Intakes, Manifolds, Tuners, etc) that do not have a CARB EO number may not be available for sale in the state of California. Please contact us if you are unsure if a product is available for sale in California.
- Pull ahead of the competition with an Eventuri Intake for your G20 330i.
- Set your G20 330i's engine bay apart from others.
- Get the best induction noise that is sure to turn heads as you drive by.
- Heat Shield with Gold Reflective Backing
- Carbon Fiber Airbox with Dual Feeds
- Silicon Reducer with OEM Specification Clamps
- CNC Machined Breather adapters
- CNC Machined Temperature Sensor Mount
- Bespoke High Flow Dry Cone Filter
- Carbon Fiber Inlet Tube
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Brackets
- 2019+ BMW G20 330i (Built After November 2018)
The BMW G20 B48 Eventuri intake has been developed to provide the turbo with a less restrictive flow path whilst maintaining low inlet temperatures. Heat and Volume are the main considerations when designing an intake for turbocharged engines. In the G20, the intake system is located next to the exhaust manifold which rapidly heat soaks the engine bay. High temperatures are detrimental for engine performance as the turbo would have to build boost with heated, less dense air and so the only way to ensure IAT’s are kept to a minimum is for a fully sealed intake. This however, results in a restriction with only one stock air feed to draw air in from. During development we noticed an additional opening into the wheel arch area and took advantage of this by adding a secondary feed to our airbox. Furthermore our sealed airbox also has a heat shield with gold reflective to minimize the radiative heat transfer from the exhaust manifold. In order to maximize volume we made the airbox as large as possible with a recess for potential strut braces. The stock convoluted intake tube is replaced with a smooth carbon tube which is also larger in internal volume with a starting internal diameter of 111mm (4.4″) smoothly tapering down to match the turbo inlet. The tube provides a smooth path from the filter to the turbo inlet. Finally we use a custom made high-flow dry filter which is ISO tested for filtration performance and has a larger filtration area than the stock filter.
The G20 3-Series B48 Eventuri system uses our Patented Carbon Fiber Housings with our Gen 2 bespoke filters, which provide an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the turbos. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi affect and maintains laminar flow conditions to reduce the drag on the turbo.