Introducing our new Diverter Valve Charge Pipe for the BMW Z4 35i with the N54 Twin Turbo Engine. The most popular charge pipe in the market is now available for your Z4!
Key Features:Ease of Installation: (1 Easy, 5 Hard) 1
- Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
- Compatible with factory diverter valves or aftermarket factory style diverter valves.
- Lightweight High Grade 6061 Aluminum Piping.
- Throttle body matched 3" piping.
- Retains factory style o-ring throttle body lock flange. Precision CNC machined throttle body flange ensures leak free connection to throttle body. Quick and easy connection and disconnection to throttle body. Ideal connection compared to the silicone hose and hose clamp connection found in all other aftermarket diverter valve upgrade pipes available in the marketplace.
- Precision CNC machined MAP sensor flange ensures leak free connection.
- Diverter Valve Charge Pipe features beaded ends and T-bolt clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
- Factory diverter valve sound baffle, which causes turbulence in the factory pipe, is removed.
- Optional Type III Hard Black Anodizing (for stealth and OEM look). Hard anodizing helps improve durability of intercooler piping. Resists bent or dented piping.
- Includes all hardware for complete installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.