Introducing our new Competition Series 4" Downpipes for your N26 four cylinder turbo engine! Fits all 2012+ 328i, 320i, 428i, 228i with the N26 engine (does not fit N20 engine). We've made a simple guide to help you tell which engine you have in your car.
THIS ITEM IS NOT FOR SALE, INSTALLATION, OR USE ON LICENSED VEHILES IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. CAUTION: This product is intended for OFF ROAD COMPETITION USE ONLY. Not legal for use on pollution controlled vehicles upon public road/highways. THIS PRODUCT IS FOR SALE FOR ALL 49 STATES EXCLUDING CALIFORNIA. In addition to vehicle use verification, a Vehicle Compliance Waiver needs to be signed.
The item is for sale for international customers without restriction.
- Now available for the 2012+ BMW 328i/320i/428i/228i N26 Engines!
- Horsepower gains of 14 to 16whp average (gains will vary based on modifications of your vehicle).
- Higher Max Horsepower Power Curve
- Torque gains of 16wtq average (stock boost) up to over 24 wtq (Software upgrade) (gains will vary based on modifications of your vehicle).
- Higher Intial Torque Curve. Torque curve hits faster and higher and longer.
- Better throttle response and faster turbo spool up times.
- Mandrel Bent 4" piping. Smooth transition to the exhaust system.
- 100% Stainless Steel Construction
- 100% TIG welded for better quality welds
- Precision CNC machined turbocharger V-Band flange.
- Precision CNC machined ball joint flange with straight flow interior (versus factory press formed ball joint)
- Stainless steel flex section like factory that allows proper exhaust movement and flexibility.
- Mirror polish or brush finish
- Available with high temperature black thermal coating to reduce underhood temperatures.
- Retains the factory "ball" type v-band connector.
- Improved design of "ball" connector for better flow characteristics over factory connector.
- Compatible with the factory or aftermarket exhaust systems.
- Track tested durability.
- Includes all hardware for complete installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.