Introducing our new Lower to Intercooler (TIC) Charge Pipe for the 2011-16 BMW 535i/650i N55 Single Turbo Engine!
- Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
- Lightweight High Grade 6061 Aluminum Piping.
- Replaces the factory soft rubber/plastic charge pipe that is prone to breaking under high boost.
- Intercooler matched 2.5" piping.
- Retains factory style o-ring lock flange. Precision CNC machined flange ensures leak free connection to the turbocharger and intercooler. Quick and easy connection and disconnection. Ideal connection compared to the silicone hose and hose clamp connection found in all other aftermarket charge pipe upgrades available in the marketplace.
- Charge Pipe features beaded ends and T-bolt clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
- Silicone Hump Hose included.
- Optional Type III Hard Black Anodizing (for stealth and OEM look). Hard anodizing helps improve durability of intercooler piping. Resists bent or dented piping.
- Includes all hardware for complete installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Our new Lower Intercooler Charge Pipe (LIC) replaces that rubber/plastic factory pipe that is prone to breaking under high boost with a new 6061 aluminum (lightweight) mandrel bent piping. Often ignored, charged intake airflow characteristics greatly affect throttle response, turbo lag and ultimately maximum power potential. Smooth bends and minimal obstructions are ideal. Airflow in a pipe tends to travel in the outer edges of the pipe. Hard piping like our LIC charge pipe keeps the inner diameter of the constant and prevents it from ballooning or collapsing. The results? Better throttle response and decreased turbo lag! Pair it with our N55 Charge Pipes and have full metal hard piping from the intercooler to the throttle body!