The Dinan High Flow Mid-pipe for the F22 M240i allows for an aggressive tone to be achieved out of the stock system. Coupled with the associated Dinan exhaust the sound is further perfected into an aggressive growl that is hard to ignore. This full mid-section removes the factory center section, including both resonators, and replaces it with straight through 3.25" T304 stainless steel tubing for better flow and sound while also reducing the weight by 3 pounds.
- Deletes both resonators, between catalyst and rear muffler.
- Stock hydro-formed 80mm piping is replaced by 3.25" (82.6mm) mandrel-bent piping for free flow.
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction.
- Bolt-on installation.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Weight savings over stock: Stock = 24 lbs; Dinan = 21 lbs.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|BMW||F22||M240i xDrive||B58 3.0L|
|BMW||F23||M240i xDrive||B58 3.0L|