Our new Sports Series Metallic High Flow Downpipes for your 2016+ 240i/340i/440i/540i and 2017+ X3/X4/X5 M40iX six cylinder B58 turbo engine!
THIS ITEM IS NOT FOR SALE, INSTALLATION, OR USE ON LICENSED VEHILES IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. CAUTION: This product is intended for OFF ROAD COMPETITION USE ONLY. Not legal for use on pollution controlled vehicles upon public road/highways. THIS PRODUCT IS FOR SALE FOR ALL 49 STATES EXCLUDING CALIFORNIA. In addition to vehicle use verification, a Vehicle Compliance Waiver needs to be signed.
The item is for sale for international customers without restriction.
- Fitment for the new BMW B58 Engine
- High Flow 200 cell metallic catalytic converter used
- Higher Max Horsepower Power Curve
- Higher Initial Torque Curve. Torque curve hits faster, higher, and longer
- Better throttle response and faster turbo spool up times
- Mandrel Bent 4.5"/4" piping. Smooth transition to the exhaust system
- 100% Stainless Steel Construction
- 100% TIG welded for better quality welds
- Precision CNC machined turbocharger V-Band flange
- Brush Finish (standard) or optional Polish Finish
- Available with high temperature Black Thermal Coating to reduce underhood temperatures
- Optional - Additional O2 sensor bung for wideband O2 sensors (comes with pre-installed plug)
- Optional EGT sensor bung for EGT gauges (comes with pre-installed plug)
- Compatible with the factory or aftermarket exhaust systems
- Track tested durability
- Includes all hardware for complete installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
Ceramic Thermal Coating - The purpose of ceramic coating downpipes is to keep heat from the exhaust gases inside the downpipe from radiating out. This keeps under hood temperatures lower and less heat absorption by nearby parts/surfaces. Another added benefit is that by keeping in heat (energy) in the exhaust gases inside the downpipe, exhaust flow velocities stay up, resulting in lower backpressure. The ceramic coating also adds additional corrosion resistance. We utilize the best ceramic coating possible. Our thermal coating can resist up to 2000F of heat. It is available in black only (all the other colors cannot withstand heat that high).