Front Lowering: .6" to 1.4"
Rear Lowering: .8" to 1.6"
If you have already made the first performance modifications to your sporty street vehicle, KW coilovers Variant 3 can further enhance your performance with its targeted damper settings. The patented KW-valve technology for the separate adjustment of rebound and compression damping, allows you to individually adapt the vehicle-specific basic setup.
With independently adjustable compression and rebound damping, the Variant 3 damper setup can be tuned to your own driving preferences or vehicle modifications such as weight, tire characteristics, or additional chassis bracing.
True performance optimization is only possible with this unique, patented system. For example, the compression damping force can be increased to optimize grip from the tires, or improve cornering behavior and reduce squat without influencing the rebound damping characteristics that are optimally tuned to the spring rate.
- Independently adjustable damping technology -rebound and compression damping
- Inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge
- Individual height adjustment
- German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
- High-quality components for long life
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
- Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
- 14-level adjustable compression damping
- Unique, independently functioning damping power adjustment
Part Number: 352200CG